|PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family. |
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
At PepsiCo Beverages Canada, we believe our people are the core of our business. As a Full Time Account Merchandiser, you will have the opportunity to work for a company that truly believes it’s only as great as its people. Success is fostered through passionate teams and dedicated people combined with work life flexibility and a supportive environment.
The Full Time Account Merchandiser contributes to the success of PepsiCo Beverages Canada by providing exceptional customer service to large accounts, such as supermarkets and large retail stores. This includes merchandising products, freshness rotation, display set up and maintenance, cooler stocking/rotation, storage room organization and movement of product from storage to the sales floor.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Must be available on weekends
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) required
- Post-secondary education, an asset
- Prior merchandising or retail customer service experience required
- Must have reliable vehicle to access multi-store locations within assigned shift Valid driver's license
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 50 lbs. frequently for 8-10 hours a day
- Must be able to push/pull up to 150 - 250 lbs. Must be able to perform frequent bending, twisting, kneeling, and squatting
- Must be able to perform frequent reaching over shoulder, waist level, and from the floor
Job Type: Regular