PepsiCo Beverages Canada is recruiting for an individual to perform the duties of a PES Service Technician “B”. At this time the designated shift for this position is Monday to Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm with a weekly rotating on call shift of evenings 5 pm till 10 PM including weekends and statutory holidays 8:30 am till 10 pm.
Job Duties Include:
- Working alone in the trade troubleshooting and performing repair work on soft drink dispensing equipment including vending machines, visi coolers and fountain equipment.
- Delivery of Vendor/Coolers and Installation of Fountain equipment.
- Using and maintaining trade tools and specialized testing equipment, re: Electrical meters and refrigeration diagnostic tools.
- Completion of invoices, settlement sheets and related paperwork, through hand held computers and/or a manual paper process.
- Maintain Parts and Equipment Inventory.
- Uphold and maintain Shop and Move Standards.
- Ability to flex start times on a daily basis dependent on trade and customer requirements.
- Ability to work weekends and shift work on a rotational basis.
- Pepsi Pro Certification within 6 months of hire.
- Completed Level I & II Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning is considered an asset.
- Electrical fundamentals and trouble shooting course completed.
- Valid A”Z” Ontario driver’s license
- A clean Ministry of Transport driver’s abstract and CVOR certificates required, in accordance with the company’s hiring policy.
- Strong interpersonal/customer skills.
- High school diploma
- Able to safely move heavy vending/cooling equipment
- Ability to operate a hand held computer using Apple/Windows based software.
- Ability to lift 60 pounds.
- Ability to work with arms extended overhead for prolonged periods of time.
- Prolonged driving for 8 plus hours.
- Ability to service equipment in low storage areas with prolonged Kneeling, Stooping, Crouching and Squatting.
- Two years’ Service experience
- Mechanical and Electrical Aptitude test will be administered and must be passed by applicants with a grade of 75% or higher
Job Type: Regular