Pepsi Beverages North America - As part of PepsiCo’s commitment to encouraging people to live healthier, we're committed to delivering products that offer more nutritional benefits while maintaining the same great taste, value and convenience that consumers love in our brands. This includes creating nutrition synergies within our Tropicana, Naked Juice, & KeVita portfolios to drive continued growth.
Role is accountable for the JCAN Food Service AOP achievement via Food Service distributors. By supporting, aligning and executing juice selling initiatives with the FS team in Plano, TX. Streamlining and timely communication with Customer Service, Supply Chain, CCO and National Distributor leads.
- Update and create account and product presentations.
- Analyzing reports to identify juice opportunities in current FS accounts.
- Work with FS team to execute opportunities.
- Identify juice gaps/opportunities at National FS Distributors.
- Streamline & timely communication from CCO/ Global FS initiatives.
- Aligning JCAN products to FS initiatives.
- Support CCO new account execution by working with the National Distributor managers.
- Understanding RFP cycles for FS distributors and gain Juice participation.
- Work with FS Distributor NAMS on Juice inclusion in AOP and POR processes.
- Prepares materials attends FS distributor meetings.
- Works with FS Distributor SC lead to work thru supply issues.
- FS: provides necessary information/ programming.
- Resource Ordering
- Sample orders
- Internal meeting and selling presentations
- External account presentations
- Juice Training Materials
- Food Service meeting preparation
- Audit & Compliance (review and analyze)
- Top 500 Accounts by region
- Internal weekly Food Service Reports
- Update FS Distributor product matrix
- Trade: Incentive and price support
- Supply Chain
- Food Service: work with customer service team to remedy supply issues.
- Proactively utilize reporting to understand potential future Product Availability issues
- Food Service Distributor Support
- New Item Setup Communication
- Forecasting Support- Demand Planning updates.
- Concise communication skills written and verbal.
- Strong Relationship building skills to partner and grow business.
- Organization and prioritization skills to ensure timely follow up and execute multiple tasks
- Microsoft Suite:
- Powerpoint: create and edit presentations
- Excel: basic charting, sorting skills
- Tableau (Supply Chain)
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement