We are PepsiCo, one of the most iconic and recognized consumer brands around the world. With net revenues of over $65 billion and almost 300,000 employees worldwide, PepsiCo’s approach at work is full strength – never settling for second best. We Perform with Purpose. Because of that dedication, our Commercial Planning function is an essential piece of our strategic vision. That means PepsiCo is equally committed to helping people lead healthier lives and providing a safe and inclusive work environment for our employees to grow personally and professionally.
Are you ready to work as a Commercial Planning Manager for our business? This is a key role for our success. You will be responsible to provide SWE Brand and Commercial Director with clear insights and commercial analysis regarding volume trends, price realization and margins performance, to ensure business sustainability. Looking for new opportunities and designing frameworks for creative solutions should be also a fundamental part of this role.
- Support Commercial team agenda setting to ensure strategy and MWB deployment
- Develop & Build fundamental Brand profitability analysis
- Prepare Business Case to warranty new platform/categories/segments profitability and sustainability
- Support Commercial team by providing feedback on MWB and commercial initiatives performance
- Prepare AOP channel algorithm by setting Sales important metric targets: provide corresponding sales critical metrics tracking and propose corrective initiatives.
- Provide consolidate view from all channel clusters.
- Provide high quality forecasting accuracy by collecting inputs from market insights and internal functions
- Ensure MWB Strategy/Execution matrix alignment
- Partner with Revenue Management Strategy to define initiatives, commercial policies that facilitate AOP target accomplishment.
- Lead and manage channel NRM governance processes
- Work with senior management to develop diagnostics of strategic business issues and develop solutions and business cases.
- The definition and monitoring of specific critical metrics.
- The understanding of results (top line, costs) relying on ad-hoc analysis and the proposal of corrective actions.
- Review and follow up commercial policy:
- Promotional initiatives tracking and analysis
- RSP evolution
- Price index gap versus Competitors
- Net Price evolution by market, channel and pack type
- Identify commercial strategies deviations and evaluate proposed initiatives to fix these deviations.
- A&M Working vs Non-working spent analysis
- Lead and coordinate different functions that should work together to ensure correct project progress. Organize & prepare coordination meetings.
- Monitor & report basic project indicators that allow to evaluate the progress made and if we are in good track or if any issue needs to be fixed
- Eventually, lead together with the concerned Business function the design, development, and implementation of necessary project tasks during all the project cycle.
- Act as point of contact among different departments within the company and relevant third parties.
- Identify any risks (deadlines, budget, productivity commitments…) and raise them to manager in order to ensure e decisions to overcome these risks are implemented.
- Support Commercial team by providing feedback on commercial initiatives performance
- Participate in the long-term Revenue Management Strategy policy definition to reach the targets defined.
- Analyze market trends and competitor’s initiatives.
- Support long term Revenue Strategy for each channel-market and pack type.
- Present business results in dedicated forums with clear exposure to the top management.
- Analytical skills and abstract thinking.
- Good at selling ideas and solutions. Creative and Innovative.
- Clear & straightforward communication, Strategic vision.listening skills.
- Capacity to influence others to act, to gain commitment & agreement.
- Skills to interact with different functions
- Need to own a holistic perspective of the majority of the organization processes, known how they connect and interact when making decisions.
- Deep knowledge (and networking) of Sales Field organization and operative.
- Project Management, Leadership and Team working skills
- Seniority and Savvy communication skills
- Previous knowledge of whole Profit&Loss structure understanding relationship between commercial decisions and economic impact
- Previous knowledge of Market Analysis indicators, specially related to: Shopper Insights and Share of Market evolution related to PI brand evolution in every business.
- Role requires proven ability to operate reciprocally across multiple partner groups like Marketing, Commercialization, Shopper Insights, Revenue Management, Sales or finance.
- Experience < 8 years in similar function
- High business knowledges. Sales and Commercialization
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics or alike.
Job Type: Regular