Supporting focus would be to the Snacks business where incumbent will work with the Sales teams of our partner to provide consultation and strategic input/feedback on partner operational plans and numbers.
- Build and execute Sales strategy based on the company’s Annual Operating Plan and long term Strategic Business Plan. This includes building the long term Go-To-Market solution for Foods and executing day-to-day Sales programs.
- Partner with the Marketing team on all new launches and in monthly think tank meetings to review volume, insights and together to develop tactical action plans addressing opportunities/core issues.
- Drive growth of Foods business in all channels (IKA, LKA, General Trade, Independent Supermarkets, etc).
- Provide day-to-day functional coaching and leadership to direct reports.
- Manage, influence, lead and coach the distributor sales team to ensure execution excellence and their close handle on our Pepsico business performance (this includes hiring, performance evaluations, financials)
- Lead weekly/monthly business reviews with Foods distributor team and be the key person providing them with focus, direction and strategic/operational insights.
- Work closely with the JV partner Sales team, build collaborative relationships in order to be able to provide feedback and strategic input into partner snacks sales & distribution plans
Global Control Standard
- As PTP control owner, perform control roles and responsibility in accordance with PepsiCo Accountability model. Support Process Owner in driving GCS agenda. Understand the objective of the assigned control(s) and document the test script attributes for effective execution of the control, evaluate control effectiveness through testing as per GCS guidelines and maintain an audit trail to evidence execution of the activities. Ensure timely remediation of any control deficiencies.
- As a process owner for OTC process, lead the GCS agenda in accordance with PepsiCo Accountability model by building GCS capability, ensuring robust risk assessment, quarterly GCS testing by Control Owners. Assess key control effectiveness and ensure gaps, as identified in quarterly testing and corporate audit, are remediated on a timely basis. Maintain process documentation that is complete and accurate and main a strong control environment in Sales function.
- Knowledge & Experience
- University graduate, preferably in Marketing, Business Administration or Economics.
- Minimum 8 years of Sales experience, with at least 3 years in a managerial capacity
- Experience both in Modern Trade & General Trade
- Experience in Food & Beverage segment in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) and Multi National Company (MNC) type environment.
- Strategic sales person who is confident, intelligent, able to put well thought ideas across and influence both internal and external partners to obtain buy-in and gain support to execute as a team.
- Has good overall end-to-end knowledge on warehousing, supply chain, operations, marketing, finance and positive track record of developing DRs in capacity as their direct manager.
- Strong track record of proven results and ability to build teams/capabilities bottoms up.
- Personal Qualities & Skills
- Mature with strong people leadership skills – ability to work with different individuals exerting good organization impact with confidence.
- Frank, confronts issues directly and good “agent of change”
- Quick at making decisions and giving team direction/focus.
- Comfortable in fluid situations
- Able to create systems and processes while at the same time focused on day-to-day deliverables
- Strong negotiator and people person, be able to manage and create different GTMs
Job Type: Regular