This is a PepsiCo career opportunity. This position is in PepsiCo China HQ. Please log onto www.pepsicojobs.com/main/china to find more career possibilities in PepsiCo China.
- Lead to develop strategy in assigned integrated consumer connection projects for Snacks & Nutrition brands. Find interactive ways to engage with consumers; grow brand platforms and develop content & KOL strategy and to establish relationship with key social media partners.
- Familiar with China traditional media, digital and social trends, and have deep insight of Young people behavior, tailor made media strategy to drive brand relevance;
- Create competitive integrated media strategy to drive the brand user acquisition and engagement. Build long term conversation on social networks;
- Identify key media and digital partners from industry, and leverage the unique recourses for Snacks & Nutrition other brands through negotiation;
- Collaborate with category team to Develop brand content and define distribution strategy;
- “always on” social goalkeeper for all conversations in branded community and develop and execute 24/7 content calendar;
- Owner of campaign to drive mechanism link with biz purpose of engagement / loyalty / conversion, on integrated media eco-system perspective.
- Lead agencies/ freelancers for campaign execution development and implementation. E.g. H5 games, topical buzz stirring…
- Partner with Corporate insight / data team to facilitate the digitalized evolvement for respective brand
- Work as project leader, together with brand team, to set up the process on daily work & media plan and budget alignment.
- Assist line manager to Manage agency performance and evaluations
- Financial process owner for respective platforms/ campaigns
- Category team: Marketing managers and Directors
- Internal finance and legal department
- Insight and data team
- Consumer connection team members
- Literacy in both spoken & written Chinese is a must;
- Bachelor degree or above;
- 8+ years+ China integrated media experience (traditional, digital, social; and understanding of EC eco-system is a plus)
- Deep insight of China netizen behaviors with hands-on interaction knowledge;
- Solid track record of developing branded campaigns;
- Solid understanding and experience of programmatic and action driven new media implementation
- Good command of English;
- Be creative and innovative and utmost doable;
- Proactive and result-driven mindset, as well as strong ownership
- Solid management skills both internally and externally;
- Flawless budget planning and management skills.
Job Type: Regular