We Are PepsiCo:
PepsiCo is one of the world's leading food and beverage companies, with over $64 Billion in Net Revenue and a global portfolio of diverse and beloved brands. We have a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes 22 brands that each generated more than $1 Billion in annual retail sales. PepsiCo's products are sold in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo's strength is its people. We are over 250,000 game changers, mountain movers and history makers, scattered around the world, and united by a shared set of values and goals. We believe that acting ethically and responsibly is not only the right thing to do, but also the right thing to do for our business. At PepsiCo, we aim to win sustainably in the marketplace and accelerate our top line growth, while keeping our commitment to do good for the planet and our communities. We call this Winning with Purpose. For more information on PepsiCo and the opportunities it holds, visit www.pepsico.com.
About the PepsiCo Beverages North America (PBNA) Strategy & Transformation Function:
The PepsiCo Beverages North America (PBNA) Strategy & Transformation function plays the lead role in charting the long-term growth, transformation and portfolio development of the PBNA sector: PepsiCo’s largest operating sector, at $20B+ Net Revenue. We are tasked with shaping the future of the business and ensuring the company invests in the assets and capabilities needed to stay ahead of the competition and maintain market leadership. This entails developing actionable solutions for some of the most challenging issues facing the company.
To bring fresh and disruptive thinking to the ever-changing macro-environment, PepsiCo has Strategy & Transformation professionals aligned to each of our Sectors (e.g., PBNA), Global Businesses, and to PepsiCo Corporate. Joining PBNA’s Strategy & Transformation function will enable you to experience the breadth of PBNA’s extensive portfolio and deepen your understanding of the business and industry.
About the PBNA Strategy Team:
As a Director of PBNA Strategy – part of the PBNA Strategy & Transformation function – you will contribute to a range of critical and impactful business priorities. Key responsibilities of the team include the following:
- Build the long-term enterprise strategy of PBNA to deliver sustainable, profitable growth
- Serve as the internal consulting team and business partners to PBNA and the Sr. Leadership team
- Shape business development by leading the evaluation of M&A and alliances
- Collaborate and partner across brands, functions and divisions in PBNA to drive strategic initiatives to action
- Partner across other Strategy & Transformation teams and efforts worldwide as applicable
- Provide thought partnership to Senior Executives and business partners on a range of critical topics
- Identify and deconstruct business issues and develop strategic, analytical, and financial frameworks to evaluate
- Demonstrate strong leadership and significant influence management skills with the ability to gain credibility with Senior Executives while challenging the status quo
- Build “Executive ready” project deliverables, including presentations for the PepsiCo Executive Committee and Board of Directors
- Lead project teams comprised of Analysts and Managers; oversee analysis to ensure conclusions are grounded in fact
- Execute against time-sensitive requests from PBNA’s Chief Strategy & Transformation Officer and VP of PBNA Strategy, as well as cross-functional business leaders and partners
- Maintain an external mindset, including staying on top of consumer, competitive, and macroeconomic / geopolitical trends
- Manage a team of 1-2 Analysts and Managers, with responsibility for skill development, coaching, and career management
- Contribute to capability building for the Global Strategy function (e.g., Recruiting, Training, Knowledge Management, etc.)
- 9+ years of strategy experience in a variety of positions both internally and externally (top-tier Consulting firm experience strongly preferred)
- BA required (MBA strongly preferred)
- Highly analytical, motivated, decisive thought leader with excellent managerial skills
- Strategic mindset with an ability to think broadly, refine questions, and develop analytical frameworks
- Outstanding project management skills
- High Emotional Intelligence and verbal and written communication skills that educate and influence senior leaders; ability to “manage up”
- Experience managing teams and partnering with multiple business functions
- Love of Consumer Packaged Goods and our brands
- Global outlook with sensitivity and awareness of social and cultural differences
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement