This person contributes to PBC’s success by performing tasks that achieve accuracy within the Full Service Vending and Full Line Vending business. This includes periodic account reconciliation review, trade loss expense review, Cash Flow Forecasting and ad-hoc FSV projects.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
Full Service Vending/Full Line Vending:
- Supervise a two person team performing FSV and FLV Reconciliations including Off-Premise Inventory and FSV Cashless Sales
- Drive Ad hoc Full Service Vending/Full Line Vending projects
- Contribute to periodic, quarterly and annual closing of the financial statements as it relates to vending operations
- Review results, including analysis and comparisons to prior period, prior year, forecast, and plan
- Prepare/Review FSV operations related journal entries to ensure accurate financials.
- Review account and bank reconciliations periodically
- Ensure key controls are performed and are aligned with PBC policies
- Identify areas of opportunity for automation and process improvement as it relates to vending
- Support Sr. Manager with analyzing vending business results, including analytics, risk/opp, and other ad hoc requests
- Partner with IT on special projects to improve overall Vending processes, vending innovation, system enhancements and calculation changes
- Partner with Treasury, 3rd party banks and Cashless gateway provider to reconcile and streamline process and account recs
Basic Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting required and 5+ years of related experience
- Proficient in Powerpoint, Oracle, SmartView, HFM and Business Objects
- Advanced Excel skills
- Tableau training a plus
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement