PEPSICO FOODS CANADA
PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
PepsiCo is an Employer of Choice:
* Opportunity to work for a Tier 1 global organization company with Billion Dollar Brands
* One of Canada's Top 100 Employers
* We take people development seriously offering career growth opportunities through robust full cycle career planning, talent development programs, challenging and rewarding assignments nationally and internationally
* Work within a fast paced ever evolving business, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds, experiences and needs
* Participation in our competitive Total Rewards Program
Title: In-Market Ops Coordinator
- In cooperation with the Winnipeg Operations Manager, provide full functional leadership, coaching, and technical support in warehouse operation.
- Manage a team hourly team members with varying levels of experience and education.
- Coordinate people and team development, quality performance, cost, service and safety.
- Motivate the team to achieve established performance targets.
- Conduct ‘one to ones’ with team members to ensure that expectations are being met.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Initiate and implement continuous improvement projects in collaboration the Business Unit Leader for Western Canada.
- Conduct formal training.
- Post-secondary degree and/or specialized diploma preferred (operations)
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities and leading for results through others.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Expert level of computer applications
Job Type: Regular