POSITION PURPOSE AND PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES
To facilitate consistent delivery of 98.5% service on Snacks into one of the UK’s leading retailers (for both ongoing and promoted skus) by producing timely and accurate demand forecasts that will drive our supply planning process. Manage the supply chain relationship with all key stakeholders whilst being the ‘Customer’ supply champion within PUK.
- Generate the best possible demand forecast for the customers in collaboration with our Commercial and Finance teams and your customer contacts.
- Ensure that this demand forecast is input to our planning IT systems.
- Monitor actual orders against your demand forecast, speedily investigate significant variances, understand root causes and impact across wider Supply Chain.
- Be the Supply Chain face of PIUK to the customers and own the PIUK service level into their depots, including FTA (Failure to Arrive) trends and other operational service impacts.
- In addition to your customer-specific work, you will own a variety of other projects on behalf of the PIUK Collaboration Team. This could include certain sales events, new product development launches, system enhancements and process reviews.
- As the PIUK Commercial / Supply interface, you will provide our Supply Chain teams with timely analysis, guidance, information, and decision-making to ensure that the PIUK Supply Chain is in the best position to deliver against your demand plan.
- Demonstrate high personal integrity to develop / manage the customer relationship so that we are recognised by them as a best practice supplier.
|QUALIFICATIONS/ EXPERIENCE / COMPETENCIES|
Ability to demonstrate where your professional credibility has inspired trust with your contacts, and so subsequently driven successful action.
Job Type: Pipeline
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.