We are PepsiCo Supply Chain. We are the game changers, innovators, collaborators and history makers. The groundbreakers of the Supply Chain & Logistics space.
We are a diverse group, spread across 200 countries and territories, and united by a shared set of values and goals. You know our name through our amazing portfolio, including Tropicana, Pepsi, Frito-Lay, Quaker, and Gatorade.
We perform with a purpose. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. Together, we raise the bar in lean manufacturing practices. We put forth new standards and stretch to reach beyond the goals we set. We are a think tank, bringing our ideas into action and are determined to find ways to drive efficiencies, improve processes and achieve the highest level of safety… all while meeting the demands of our customers and consumers to deliver the best products. At PepsiCo, we are committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, and to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the world’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
The 3rd Shift Supply Chain Associate Supervisor contributes to the success of Pepsi Beverages Company by supervising the loading of route and transport trucks for a warehouse facility.
Major Tasks, Accountabilities and Key Responsibilities:
- Execute the receiving and delivery of raw materials/finished products in a timely manner
- Utilize docks, warehouse layout and route truck loading patterns that minimize loading time
- Ensure the optimal inventory levels of full goods are maintained in order to fulfill daily sales needs
- Provide timely service to sales department while minimizing warehouse and production costs
- Supervise warehouse loaders within the warehouse
- Ensure the team is adequately staffed, managed and trained
- Maintain the inventory system to aid in production scheduling
- Maintain all housekeeping and safety standards
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required; Experience in consumer packaged goods or a related industry a plus
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
- A minimum of 2 years of Operations or Logistics experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends
- Demonstrated planning and organization skills
- Demonstrated front-line supervisory skills
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Ability to implement sustainable processes
- Computer skills in software including Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability to coach and develop talent
Skills & Capabilities:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Conflict management
- Project management
- Plan and execute financial targets
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement