PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s unusual traits, backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our teams reflect the diversity of our customers and our communities, breaking down barriers and winning awards.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. As a global food and beverage company with brands that stand for quality and are respected household names, we are committed to Winning with Purpose; pushing to be best and fully committed to the people we share the planet with.
Are you ready to explore PepsiCo and be part of this iconic multinational? Seize the day for real life on the job Learning? Enjoy some flexibility that will ensure you are balancing your personal and professional life?
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through our dedication to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. A possibility, our employment brand, reinforces our dedication to our people; enabling them to reach new heights in their careers and becoming truly outstanding talents. PepsiCo is universally recognized as one of the best companies in the world for leadership development.
What you'll do:You will lead value chain transformational projects across E2E processes to improve service and reduce costs by integrating two supply chains into one agile, flexible and efficient network; designing and building the correct primary and secondary warehousing capabilities to sustain future growth
The main responsibilities are:
- Lead E2E transformational projects (GES) to improve service levels to our RSR (10%) and increase revenue (2%) by transforming traditional DCs into PEC (Product Exchange Centers), concentrating inventory in mixing centers and making a more efficient loading process.
- Identify value chain opportunities to design and lead projects focused on achieving a more efficient network that offers the best service to our clients. (Example Curve Levelling Project)
- Lead GES transformation agenda by designing new process, building CAPEX, executing change management and training required to transform our process into a leaner and faster value chain.
- Identify and justify investment in new technologies, automation, software to have more efficient warehouse operations.
- Design, plan and execute primary warehouse capacity agenda. Identifying necessities, designing, planning and building CAPEX to invest in these facilities that will support sales growth in each region.
- Execute construction, land search, negotiations for primary and secondary warehouses to meet actual and future needs of our value chain and are aligned with design, legal and safety standards.
- Lead secondary warehouse facilities and infrastructure agenda, identifying bottlenecks, defining new investments and leading facilities and real state teams to execute DC relocations or expansions.
- Lead organizational projects like DC Transfer, defining new roles, new structures, CAPEX construction and approval required to transfer DC operational responsibility from Value Chain Control to Operations.
What you'll bring:
- Masters in Business, Logistics preferred
- English advanced
- Supply chain process expert
- Warehouse operations knowledge
- Supply chain planning knowledge
- Financial background, CAPEX elaboration
- Project management expert
- Leader of transformational project
- Change management
- Architectural and layout design expert for warehouse
- Real State process understanding
- High analytical skills
- Negotiation skills
At PepsiCo, every day is an adventure and an opportunity for personal and professional growth! Apply today and discover the possibilities at PepsiCo!
#LI-MEXICORelocation Eligible: No Aplicable (N/A)
Job Type: Indefinido