The Senior Manager of Transformation will lead and support projects that are Global in scope involving multiple functions. Within the overall strategic vision to make PepsiCo Faster, Stronger, Better; the Senior Manager will partner closely with the Global Transformation Office Senior Director to support the successful execution and economic value delivery of PepsiCo’s company-wide cost transformation efforts. This agenda is multifaceted and will touch our entire value chain across the globe. This role requires excellent program management leadership by setting the agenda, holding teams accountable and ensuring the program delivers agreed upon business results. Additionally, the Senior Manager must exhibit strong communication, presentation development and thought leadership skills.
- Drive the agenda to ensure teams are on track to deliver program timeline, productivity and intervene/escalate as necessary to address roadblocks
- Set timelines, deliverables and agendas for critical milestones
- Develop and deploy tools to drive efficiencies across the program
- Develop integrated initiative specific work plans, reflecting more granular dependencies, milestones, deliverables and deployments.
- Responsible for developing program framework that provides clear direction on the ownership of program deliverables
- Responsible for managing holistic program plan that incorporates all work streams and dependencies and spans multiple project management methodologies
- Collaborate and partner closely with cross-functional teams to ensure successful realization of Transformation goals and deliverables
- Deliver timely, detailed and clear update communications to Transformation Office and leadership
- Create informative and impactful presentations that provide vision, strategic analysis and strategic thinking for senior leadership.
- Leverage project management skills and expertise to successfully manage projects and serve as a project management (PMI standards and tools) subject matter expert for the Transformation team
- Responsible for ensuring effective change management and communication plans are developed, aligned upon and implemented
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance/Accounting Operations/Supply Chain/Engineering, with 5 to 7 years of CPG or multi-industry experience. MBA preferred.
- 2+ years of strategy consulting firm experience preferred
- Experience in broad transformational implementations or managing complex projects including global coordination
- Project Management experience. PMI certification preferred (not mandatory)
- Ability to influence cross functional teams and achieve cross divisional alignment
- Results oriented, adept in conflict resolution, skilled at prioritization and change management
- Able to work autonomously and be comfortable with ambiguity
- Focused on delivering high quality and timely deliverables with a positive approach towards the work
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to toggle between analytical details and big-picture strategic thinking
- Able to effectively work in a highly-matrixed organization, handling competing priorities and connecting the dots across
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement