Who We Are:
We are a creatively driven team that leverages the power of Design Thinking to solve brand and business problems that drive meaningful value and growth. Every day we strive to bring excitement, refreshment and fun to people through our brands and experiences with the fearlessness and passion of a startup.
At PepsiCo Design & Innovation, we have a saying: “We’re crazy enough to think we can inspire the future.” This is what drives us, in everything we imagine, develop and execute.
Our goal is clear: to connect PepsiCo’s beverage and food portfolios, with today’s hyper-connected, networked users and consumers hungry for meaningful, authentic and relevant brand experiences across multiple touch points and regions of the world.
As a Designer on the Customer Team you will report to the Director of Brand Design working within an interdisciplinary team contributing to projects from ideation to execution. The Customer Design team develops elevated consumer communication and experiences and new products specific to the channel/s for a broad range of customers, ranging from global restaurant chains, theme parks, and stadiums to the occasional mom and pop business around the corner. Occasionally fueled by Flamin’ Hot Cheetos, the role requires a highly creative and motivated Designer interested in all aspects of design contributing to a ‘360’ range of brand touch points including digital, print, video, packaging and experience with a focus on graphic design.
Design’s successful collaboration with key retail and food service customers is a critical and valuable point of differentiation from PepsiCo's competition.
Design Project Management: Contributing within an interdisciplinary design team and working with other internal functions within PepsiCo as well as external suppliers you ensure design assets are developed and delivered with quality, value, and on-time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design with strong portfolio demonstrating graphic/brand design, strategic thinking and project management skills
- 4 - 5 years of relevant professional working experience
- Must have strong self-organization and project management skills
- Collaborative, able to ideate and construct ideas within a team-based design environment
- Experience in packaging design and brand design developing 360 identities strongly preferred
- Able to research topics/approaches, working with a team conceptualize possible solutions and quickly bring those ideas to life
- Sketching skills and idea development techniques (computer and/or hand drawn) to create and communicate concepts
- Experience working in teams with industrial and environmental designers preferred
- Interest and skilled in one or more of the following; Photography/ Video/ Animation and Illustration
- Hands-on ‘Do it yourself’ approach to creating both concepts and final creative assets.
- Passionate, motivated and extremely creative person
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement