- Develop and deploy strategy PO1 primary and secondary warehouse own and 3PL operations, as well as direct distribution from our own fleet and 3 PL Warehouse fleet clearly connected and paired with financial and customer satisfaction long term priorities horizon.
- Build and develop end-to-end PO1 secondary warehouse and direct distribution own and 3PL operational system, ensured to sustainable platform for Company’s sales with service and LEAN cost to serve approach.
- Develop and deploy functional PO1 secondary warehouse and direct distribution own and 3PL KPI’s. Lead and deliver these KPI’s across functional teams aimed to reach Company business results.
- Lead and deliver robust productivity goals and agenda in PO1 warehouse and direct distribution own and 3PL, stimulate to capture and leverage best-in-class secondary supply chain solutions in secondary operations, network with outside supply chain groups to identify potential synergies and efficiency.
- Develop and deploy PO1 secondary warehouse and direct distribution own and 3PL operation innovation pipeline from list of ideas to real execution for operational efficiency performance. Communicate and leverage center of excellence, center of expertize, best practice teams solution for implementation of innovation
- Develop and deploy the strategy and key principals of relations with 3PL Companies based on long term win-win approach for booth subjects. Ensure the right balance between 3PL and Own secondary operations to provide strategic various business challenges and team capabilities across all BU.
- Managing any PepsiCo property used in contract performance
- Authorizing payments consistent with the contract terms
- - Monitoring the contractor’s progress and performance to ensure goods and services conform to the contract requirements and exercising state remedies, as appropriate, where a contractor’s performance is deficient.
- Documenting significant events and maintaining appropriate records.
- Meeting with the contractor on a regular basis to review progress, discuss problems and consider necessary changes, based on clear action plans.
- Establishing scope of authority, clear lines of communication and reporting and specific individuals who will interact directly with the contractor.
- Lead and manage negotiations and relations with 3PL Companies across all BU for build sustainable operational performance and provide continuously service performance
- Lead and develop functional capabilities across secondary CS&L teams. Ensure robust atmosphere of people and teams engaged to sustainable and continuously result performance. Drive the organizational capability in secondary warehouse and own direct distribution as well as 3PL for support the long term strategic plan execution.
- Make Performance and Development reviews for direct reports.
- Ensure PepsiCo Values and the Code of Conduct are well embedded in the department.
Skills (practiced capability/behavior):
- Solid leadership capabilities
- Solid negotiations skills
- Solid innovation skills and helicopter view
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Proficiency in analytics (building and usage)
- Experience of process mapping and analysis
- Ability to rapidly learn new processes and procedures
- Ability to operate at all levels in the organization
- Ability to work in a self-directed way, whilst following the project brief closely
- Detail orientation with strategic mind-set
- Solid communication and influencing in diverse language and culture environment
- High level of financial knowledge
- Complex Supply Chain Transformation Projects
- Direct Supply Chain operational and execution experience
- Change management experience
- Deep vertical and horizontal grasp of the business
- Supply Chain expert minimum 5 years (warehousing, delivery, distribution and inventory management, 3PL management)
- Diploma in Engineering or Business Administration
- People management expert
- Change expert
- Strong negotiations skills
- Expertise to operate in a highly complex and multicultural environment
Job Type: Regular