Purpose of the role:
As a Finance Analyst at PepsiCo you will be responsible for providing relevant and accurate financial analysis and providing the team in all specific BU’s franchise finance requirements. You will work together with Finance Business Partner and Finance Leads from different regions. This role will let you have a big international business exposure.
- Act as a key point of contact for assigned regional Business Partner and support specific BU’s franchise finance requirements in all key activities such as: financial planning and analysis, franchise performance, market place investment and innovation, business strategy development and control environment to drive operational efficience.
- Perform the following activities:
- FINANCIAL PLANNING & ANALYSIS – responsible for: core planning processes such as AOP, ACP, Forecast; reviewing concentrate orders placed by the bottlers; A&M budget building and curving, D&A calculations, Annual Pricing Calculations.
- FRANCHISE PERFORMANCE – responsible for: PBRs preparation, Coop/Black Swan/Schedule tracking, Performance KPIs
- MARKETPLACE INVESTMENT & INNOVATION – responsible for: preparation of various financial analysis in area of Commercialisation Support (P&Ls, pricing) and Market Place Investment Analysis
- BUSINESS STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT – responsible for: Support on Bottler EBA Renewals
- CONTROL ENVIRONMENT/ FRANCHISE CONTROLS – responsible for: assistance in internal control procedures within the processes, performing month close activities; ensuring processes and controls within own area of responsibility are designed and implemented in line with the Franchise requirements
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation and submission of reports and data to the relevant BUs
- Engage with BU Franchise Finance team for business performance updates
- Involvement in projects oriented at improvement of financial reporting and internal controls across the Franchise Finance group
- Support Franchise Finance Lead in projects related to simplification and standardization of processes/reports/WoW
- Provide assistance to other team members including knowledge and best practice sharing.
- Act as an SME in process improvement, that will drive sector horizontal support in some areas (P&L, Sector Reporting, Control activities, Governance of EBA/BDA, selected parts of A&M)
- Corporate experience in the area of finance and planning
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree preferably in finance / economics related
- Sound knowledge of financial systems (SAP, Tableau, MS Office and other financial reporting systems) - as advantage
- Proficiency in English language
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, strong ability to work in Excel
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a diverse, virtual environment
- Ability to work across markets, cultures and at all levels in the organization to overcome issues as they arise
- Good problem solving, analytical skills, ability to prioritize tasks
Job Type: Regular