PepsiCo offers the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 different product lines that generate more than $1 billion in annual retail sales each. Our main businesses -- Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay, and Pepsi Cola -- also make hundreds of other enjoyable foods and beverages that are respected household names throughout the world. With net revenues of approximately $60 billion, PepsiCo's people are united by our unique commitment to sustainable growth by investing in a healthier future for people and our planet, which we believe also means a more successful future for PepsiCo.
We call this commitment Performance with Purpose: PepsiCo's promise to provide a wide range of foods and beverages for local tastes; to find innovative ways to minimize our impact on the environment, including by conserving energy and water usage, and reducing packaging volume; to provide a great workplace for our associates; and to respect, support, and invest in the local communities where we operate.
Frito-Lay, a key business unit within PepsiCo, is a market leader in the snack food industry. We are the makers of some of America’s favorite snack foods including, FRITOS®, LAY’S®, DORITOS®, CHEETOS®, AND TOSTITOS®.
- Lead team of 15 to 30 hourly associates with varying levels of experience and education
- Responsible for people and team development, quality performance, cost, service and safety
- Develop individuals and the team to solve operational issues
- Motivate the team to achieve performance targets
- Organize and facilitate team meetings to achieve continuous improvement process
- Coach team members to use the process and facilitate problem solving on the floor
- Job level will vary based on experience and scope of role
- Interface with product direct delivery customers; vend customers and Frito-Lay Sales associates
- Confirm that orders pulled by salesmen exactly match the shipment documents
- Managing daily crewing to meet business requirements
- Assigning work to the Warehouse team
- Motivate team members to achieve plan goals
- Maintain updated delivery templates for all routes
- Maintain current product profiles
- Maintain and Manage DOT programs and Training
- Manage Inventory levels and placement to meet sales targets
- Develop and execute annual/quarterly service targets and objectives
- Perform daily production shift reconciliation and make necessary adjustments
- Administer and enforce policies and practices
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Degree preferably in Business, Operations Management, Logistics, or related major
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Highly motivated self starter
- Project management skills
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment with the ability to make tradeoff decisions quickly
- Ability to give/receive constructive feedback
- Ability to lead a team based approach to decision making
- Demonstrated ability to work in a results oriented, challenging environment
- Effective coaching, facilitation, presentation, and team building skills
- Willingness to work off shifts, weekends, & holidays
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement