PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s rare traits, backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. Our teams reflect the diversity of our customers and our communities, breaking down barriers and winning awards.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. As a global food and beverage company with brands that stand for quality and are respected household names such as Quaker Oats, Tropicana, Gatorade, Lay’s and Pepsi-Cola, we are committed to Performance with Purpose; pushing to be best and fully committed to the people we share the planet with.
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company's dedication to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. A possibility, our employment brand, reinforces our dedication to our people; enabling them to reach new heights in their careers and becoming truly world-class talents. PepsiCo is universally recognized as one of the best companies in the world for leadership development.
As the internal Audit and Control Manager, your role is to conducting operational and financial audits at Saudi Snack Food Ltd. in order to identify risks and controls that may impact on the integrity of reported financial information and/or the achievement of business objectives. in addition, you will be Ensuring that adequate internal controls, as per PepsiCo standards, are in place and activities in all major business processes are executed in compliance with company Policies & Procedures, Code of Conduct and RCMs
- Facilities the implementation of GCS (Global Control Standards) within the organization.
- Leverage business knowledge to identify control and business efficiency opportunities.
- Ensure Process Owners and Control Owners have clear understanding of PepsiCo's Global Control Standard.
- Work with all functions within the Company to analyze and identify process improvement opportunities in related business cycles.
- Discuss Business Risk Assessment with relevant functions, assist in identifying new risks and suggest controls by working closely with functional heads.
- Ensure quarterly Self-testing is performed timely as per sector calendar, and arrange with control owners across SSFL and submit test results to sector.
- Ensure GCS assessment and validation is properly performed at the BU level.
- Benchmark audit findings in other markets and proactively discuss audit findings with process owners corrective action if need be.
- Present audit findings, business process improvements and the related business impact in a clear and concise manner during the audit closing meeting with respective functions.
- Clearly communicate all audit exceptions to the Audit Committee Members, and ensure conducting quarterly Audit Committee meetings.
- Provide appropriate advisory and work closely with the BU Controller to achieve and maintain a "well controlled" environment.
- Ensure all BU functions are complying with PepsiCo and SSFL policies and procedures.
- Ensure that conclusions of investigations are reported accurately and properly presented to Control Environment Committee.
- Manage ad hoc tasks and take proper actions.
- Share knowledge, suggestions on improvements and best practices.
- SOX knowledge and experience, understanding of internal auditing standards, COSO and risk assessment practices.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) / Chartered Accountant (CA) / Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or MBA
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Understanding of technical aspects of accounting and financial reporting.
- A high degree of integrity and strong cultural awareness with an appreciation and sensitivity to diversified cultures.
- Ability to interact with leadership team.
- Coaching direction/Overall owning.
- Strong commercial acumen and skills in: interviewing, risk and control awareness, diagnostic and analytical
- Bilingual of Arabic & English is preference
Are you ready? At PepsiCo, every single day is an adventure and an opportunity for personal and professional growth. Apply today and discover the possibilities at PepsiCo.
#LI-MENARelocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular