Auto req ID: 196053BR
The main purpose is to enable PepsiCo substantial growth and competitive advantage and unlock the value of business strategy to drive value for our customers and consumer by the alignment with the MUL to achieve challenging but attainable performance goals.Relocation Eligible: No Aplicable (N/A)
The CAM Manager role is responsible for driving and supporting the design & the implementation of CAM's (CAMN (Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, NicaraguaI) + CAMS (Panamá y Costa Rica) Operating Model and processes agenda included in Transformational Project Portfolio aligned to POM (LATAM
• 8+ years of relevant experience of relevant experience in managing major projects, redesigning business processes, preferable with Strategy experience
• Professional / Bachelor in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, Electrical, Production, Systems and/or Administration Technology Management or Business Management.
• Strong analytical background, with an ability to analyze complex problems to find actionable, pragmatic solutions.
• Advanced excel skills with ability to manage and interpret databases of information to deliver useful insight
• Strong presentation skills
• A strong self-starter comfortable with working cross functionally and cross culturally to deliver results
• PMP (Project Management Certification) is a plus
• Must be fluent in English and Spanish. Portugese is a plus
Job Type: Indefinido