- Management of imports shipment documentation, clearance, handling, logistics, freight
- Optimization of import materials supply chain including oil, flavors and meals to improve SC efficiency
- Controlling import materials inventory levels to reduce freight, storage, and detention charges.
- Keep track of all import shipment and ensure in-time delivery at plant. Arrange FOB and Ex-Work shipment and ensure all documentation plus in-time delivery at Plant.
- Get clear all Air and Sea shipments. Prepare and arrange all shipping documents, necessary for clearance. Resolve all issues and coordinate with clearing agent, finance and supplier to make sure shipment clearance and delivery at plant without any hassle.
- Preparation of all sea and air pay-orders.
- Coordinate between suppliers, procurement, warehouses, production and QA.
- Leading SQA program for food safety and quality audits of suppliers.
- Leading productivity agenda’s related to imports and special assignments for IBSC
- Maintain & update record of all PR’s, PO’s and deliveries daily.
- Filing and record-keeping of all in-bound supply chain documentations.
Preferably graduate in commerceGood Command of MS Excel and preferably Oracle/SAP
3 - 4 years in import/export at manufacturing location
Executioner / team player
Schedule PlanningSelf-MotivationRelocation Eligible: Eligible for Limited Relocation
Job Type: Regular