This position is designed to support PepsiCo administrative, manufacturing and warehouse distribution operations worldwide with complex analysis, programming and design modifications governing physical security applications consistent with the Technical Security Center of Excellence (TSCoE) recommended guidelines, while providing data analytics to the TSCoE and field associates.
Additionally, this position provides support to the PepsiCo Global Security Team with the implementation of Global Security Special Projects, developed to enhance technical security capabilities worldwide.
This position will provide support in the following areas:
Field Support/ Enterprise Access Control System Administration.
- Develop, program and test corporate electronic access control systems at PepsiCo administrative, manufacturing and warehouse distribution centers.
- Providing comprehensive support of the PepsiCo preferred vendor program to achieve plan and operational priorities for the TSCoE.
- Collaborate with manufacturer and integrator on issues and find the appropriate solutions.
- Liaison for Security Systems Integrators.
- Create, support and update Global Security Policies and other documented processes/standards relating to physical security application and hardware installation.
- Collaborate with HR & Security Directors to provide reports as requested for auditing and investigation as it relates to security and access to individual facilities.
- Provide system support and diagnostics to minimize cost to the site with repairs to access hardware.
- Design and conduct trainings for the end user on EAC application and other process changes on a period/quarterly and annual basis.
- Assist the TSCoE team with the 24/7 support systems.
- Contribute to bi-weekly conference calls to discuss process changes and technical issues.
- Develop timeline on assigned projects.
- Provide support to field personnel through timely resolution and explanation.
- Produce, design and distribute access control/ID badges for the PBNA and PFNA sites using the Enterprise ProWatch access control systems.
- Maintain the integrated TSCoE security scorecard to ensure all project commitments are delivered and dependencies are met on a quarterly basis.
- Implement cost savings measures across organization through valued engineering and efficient program management.
- Provide support to field personnel on items that are sent to the SPA Box and provide timely resolution and explanation.
- Administer and coordinate costs between finance and field locations associated with security. Analyze and run reports in appropriate programs for the following costs to locations.
- Lost badges and accessories on a quarterly basis
- Direct Key service invoices per period
- Cross Charges for monitoring invoices per period
- New installation oversight to assure invoicing matches SOW
- Respond and manage questions regarding service and recurring invoices in a timely manner.
- Review invoices from integrator’s, to ensure accurate billing for services and installation projects in accordance with the preferred vendor contract.
- Ensure correct and proper maintenance and fees from integrators associated with repair of security systems, recurring monitoring charges and warranty items.
- Match invoice amount with accurate project completion percentage, thru final completion.
- Liaison with IT in handling any interface related issues.
- Work with external vendors to provide business critical data, to ensure project work moves forward to meet the field needs.
- Ensure data feed integrity.
- Responsible for entry of data related to installation and service updates.
- Accurate entry of critical Warranty (close out) tracking as it relates to commencement and termination.
- Assist Application Engineer Manager to analyze and communicate commitment deliverables made to Integrators and locations.
- Support the Global Security Senior Director with special projects that identify advanced technical security applications in the area of associate security awareness, life safety, travel security and activity analytics. Areas include the maintenance of the PepsiCo Global Security Analytical Dashboard, PepsiCo Global Security website platforms (Office 365 Next gen) and in the continued development and maintenance of the PepsiCo Global Security Guidelines document and various ad hoc projects.
- Develop, implement and test security applications and systems focusing on enhanced security preparedness.
PepsiCo Emergency Notifications System (PENS)
- Assist in the administration of the worldwide deployment of the PepsiCo Emergency Notification System (PENS) across PepsiCo’s sectors/business units (currently deployed to over 200M associates). To include, all critical project management and coordination efforts between PepsiCo’s IT Team and the PENS vendor.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Information Systems (or equivalent) is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office, including Access, Word and PowerPoint
- Proficient in SharePoint; Kronos WFC; EZ-Track
- Advanced experience with electronic security systems and related hardware
- Technical proficiency with network structure, access control systems and SQL
- Excellent communication, organizational and presentation skills along with the ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task, manage deadlines and evaluate situations
- Experience with dealing and communicating with all levels of experience and effectively communicate the needed information
- Manufacturer’s Certification in EAC software or the ability to become certified
- Experience with an emergency notification platform, and ability to become certified in the PepsiCo preferred system
#afjobsRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement