Step up to the biggest challenge of your career and realize your potential when your determination meets our dynamic culture!
We are seeking an experienced communications professional to help lead and drive content creation for our internal communications team. In this role you can expect to lead the strategic use of communications to drive awareness and employee engagement in support of our business priorities and culture. This position will also provide leadership for how content is created, managed, stored and distributed to our employees.
As a member of our team, you will be responsible for building strategy and producing content for various channels, in addition to analyzing the content’s performance and optimizing the results. This role will capture photos/videos from brand activations, internal/external events, Field sites, awards, etc., and then edit them into compelling content. This person also will monitor online conversations across internal social channels and proactively engage in them.
The role requires nimble thinking, independent decision-making and the ability to build strong relationships and influence others. You should be a motivated and flexible self-starter who can manage multiple projects simultaneously. In addition, you should also possess a deep understanding of communications best practices, knowledge of content management and content strategy best practices, a strategic and creative attitude, and demonstrated ability to deliver visually compelling content for various audiences and communications platforms.
- Work with internal teams including Marketing, Operations, HR, Sales and Corporate teams to develop and execute Frito-Lay’s content plans
- Consistently produce high quality internal and external visual and video content
- Contribute to internal Content Strategy for Frito-Lay and use audience insights to determine brand voice, tone and content mix
- Support management of editorial calendars for strategic, consistent content across all internal channels
- Travel to various sites on a regular basis to build content
- Optimize communications across multiple channels – including videos, newsletters, targeted emails, etc. – to drive awareness and engagement
- Collaborate with agency partners to analyze channel and content performance in order to optimize future efforts
- BA/BS degree with a focus in communications, marketing, or similar background
- 4+ years of experience in a communications role
- 2+ years of content creation experience.
- Expertise in visual content creation and video, including channels and analytics
- Understanding of and experience with content development, and other technical processes related to social/digital content development.
- Excellent writing skills, including digital content, executive messaging, with the ability to develop materials under extremely tight timelines
- Exceptional project management skills from beginning to end
- Confidence and professional presence around senior executives
- Digital media capabilities
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
Job Type: Pipeline
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement