Work for a global company with some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is nurtured.
PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand is home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Smith's Chips, Red Rock Deli, Sakata Rice Crackers, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
To continue our success, we currently have an exciting new role as our Innovation Commercialisation Coordinator, accountable for supporting the commercialisation agenda across the ANZ Snacks Category. The overarching role of Commercialisation is to enable PepsiCo to accelerate growth by rapid development and flawless execution of innovation. Commercialisation’s mission is to deliver program and project management excellence, agile commercial processes and effective leverage of total PepsiCo resources.
You will be:
- Supporting our Commercialisation Manager
- Supporting readiness of innovation process and governance forums (eg Stage Gate)
- Building team standards via continuous improvement, tools and templates
- Owning our Innovation Analysis and Reporting through our enterprise innovation system
- Updating our Innovation Calendars and Metrics
- Coordinating our launch readiness-Product Set Up and Artwork
- Seeking cross functional alignment internally and externally
- Raising risks and mitigating them with support of the cross functional team
- Ensuring flawless execution of innovations through project management excellence
You will have:
- A results-oriented focus with a high degree of personal initiative and leadership
- Proven project coordination skills, able to manage complex functional interdependencies
- Strength in data analysis and interpretation to develop business recommendations and drive process efficiencies
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with ability to influence at all levels
- A high level of business acumen - commercially and organisationally savvy and financially astute
- Excellent planning and problem-solving skills, able to adapt to changing and multiple priorities quickly and effectively
- Working knowledge of launching Innovations, Innovation set up and processes, FMCG highly regarded
What we can offer you:
- Excellent work-life balance with our flexible office environment
- A competitive remuneration package
- Career development opportunities
- Discounted retail and service benefits through our PepsiCo extras program
Working at PepsiCo:
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development along with a fun and rewarding working environment.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At PepsiCo, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported.
We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
PEPSICO’S job application process:
- Submit your application via our website, including a cover letter & resume
- Interview and skills evaluation
- Online Assessment process
- Reference and background checks
At PepsiCo, we believe what makes you unique, makes us better. We embrace equal opportunities for all employees. We believe that our people are our best asset and understand the importance of bringing different perspectives, different lenses and different experiences to our workplace. We are committed to building and supporting an inclusive workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular