POSITION: Summer Merchandiser (4-month term - May to August 2020)
Are you hungry for an exciting and challenging opportunity in a fast-paced, diverse organization? If so, you have a future at PepsiCo. As a world class organization, we strive for excellence in everything that we do, from a new product launch to delivering a product to a store.
To accomplish our goals, we need talented, innovative people who know how to work hard and have fun! We need people who want to make a difference. Taste the success with Canada’s fastest growing consumer packaged goods company and discover how our passion for growth creates big challenges - and big opportunities - personally, professionally, and financially.
The Merchandiser contributes to the success of PepsiCo Foods Canada by providing exceptional customer service to various large and small accounts, such as supermarkets and variety stores. This includes merchandising products, freshness rotation, display set up and maintenance, storage room organization and movement of product from storage to the sales floor. Key responsibilities will include:
- Merchandise store shelving, racks and displays with Frito Lay products in accounts assigned by the Supervisor
- Utilize Point-of-Sale materials in each account
- Keep back room stock in neat and orderly condition, ensure shelving cleanliness is maintained
- Provide excellent service to assigned accounts; create and maintain goodwill with all customers
- Perform all assigned duties in a safe and productive manner
- Complete required paperwork and processes in an accurate and timely manner
- Preference for a current post-secondary student with first year completed
- Valid full G driver’s license and a flawless driving record
- Your own vehicle, or reliable and consistent access to a vehicle
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Outstanding organizational skills, demonstrated by your ability to handle multiple priorities, problem solve, and meet deadlines or targets
- Merchandising or retail customer service experience is preferred
- Physically active/strong - able to lift approx. 50 pounds and be on your feet all day
- Able to work early mornings and weekends (typical schedule is Thursday - Monday)
- Only 1 file can be attached when applying. Please merge your cover letter and resume files together to ensure we receive both.
Job Type: Temporary