POSITION: Summer Sales Delivery Specialist (4-month term - May to August 2020)
Are you hungry for an exciting and challenging opportunity in a fast-paced, diverse organization? If so, you have a future at PepsiCo. As a world class organization, we strive for excellence in everything that we do, from a new product launch to delivering a product to a store.
To accomplish our goals, we need talented, innovative people who know how to work hard and have fun! We need people who want to make a difference. Taste the success with Canada’s fastest growing consumer packaged goods company and discover how our passion for growth creates big challenges - and big opportunities - personally, professionally, and financially.
You will sustain a growing snack foods business and leverage your skills by delivering our products to an assigned group of retail customers. Your responsibilities will include:
- Performing deliveries in a company vehicle to a variety of retail stores, following invoicing policies and guidelines
- Driving in a safe manner with the ability to deliver business results by meeting and exceeding target goals
- Sort, tie and stack cardboard, as well as conduct physical inventories as required
- Performing general clean-up/sanitation of the delivery trucks
- Daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections on 26 foot 5-ton box-truck
- Preference for a current post-secondary student with first year completed
- Valid full G driver’s license and a flawless driving record
- Your own vehicle, or reliable and consistent access to a vehicle
- Outstanding organizational skills, demonstrated by your ability to handle multiple priorities, problem solve, and meet deadlines or targets
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Physically active/strong - able to lift approx. 50 pounds and be on your feet all day
- Able to work early mornings and weekends
- Only 1 file can be attached when applying. Please merge your cover letter and resume files together to ensure we receive both.
Job Type: Temporary