Auto req ID: 196116BR
The transition manager is the main point of contact for all transition related matters and responsible for ensuring all processes from the respective sending location are transitioned to the hub as per plan and within budgets. This person helps ensure the transition plan for a location is executed as per schedule.
The key responsibility of this role is to project manage the entire activities for the transition. This includes leading the due kick-off and due diligence, liaising with the hiring team for recruitment, working with
the subject matter experts and training team to design and implement training, working with IT to ensure
connectivity and tools are in place thereby ensuring that the work transfer happens as per schedule and on-going operations can be carried out seamlessly from the hub.
- This position will be responsible for successful migration of planned roles into Kraków Business Services
- The position will work with selected vendor to establish a “PepsiCo Migration Process”
- The position will own the Knowledge Capture and Knowledge Transfter process for the Kraków Hub
- Identifying and scheduling project deliverables, milestones and required tasks – preparing and owning the detailed project plan, setting up the governance rhythm and reporting out on progress
- Working with Talent Acquisition team to ensure people are hired and on-boarded within required timelines
- Working with the IT team to ensure all IT infrastructure is in place to ensure seamless operations (connectivity is in place,applications can be accessed and all tools are available)
- Working with the training / Learning & Development / Knowledge management team to ensure training plans are in place and training sessions are held as per schedule and all compliance are in place
- Working with the Quality Team on metrics definitions, designing templates for reporting, base lining and ensuring report outs are taking place
- Working with Subject Matter Experts for process solution definition from a transition standpoint and build relevant process document as and when required
- Support HR / Change management team on a need basis. Track change interventions as part of ongoing governance
- Managing logistics for onsite travel for knowledge capture including visas, travel etc.
- Monitoring project progress and sending regular updates to key stakeholders.
- Maintaining list of open items and tracking them to closure with appropriate follow ups on actions due against other project team members with escalations for past due items wherever required.
- Proactive identifications of risks and working with respective teams to ensure mitigation plans are put in place and executed
- Relationship management with onsite stakeholders
- Coordinating with the admin team to ensure facility / seats are available and planning ahead of time based on the projections from the business
- Support transition coordinators to execute transitions from various locations
- Report on transition metrics i.e., timeline and budget adherence and first time right etc.
- Strong knowledge and exposure to Business Process Outsourcing industry, third party service providers / captive shared services, in a stand-alone transition role is a must Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
- At least 8 years of experience with strong project management background
- Proven ability to work with senior stakeholders, excellent stakeholder management and client handling (domestic & international) skills
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to manage change in a fluid, dynamic and evolving environment
- Track record of excellent project execution / delivery
- Proven ability to work with large cross functional teams
- Understanding of metrics, process improvements, lean and six sigma would be helpful
- Proficient with MS Office – MS Excel and MS Power point in particular
- Overall experience of close to 10-12 years out of which at least 5 years should be in an offshoring / outsourcing /shared services environment
- Prior experience in global transitions, having managed end to end transitions as a transition manager or transition lead would be an advantage
- Willingness to travel extensively (during the transitions)
Job Type: Pipeline