Demand Xcelerator is a team that represents a transformation of Shopper Insights, Shopper Marketing, Category Leadership, and Space Engineering resources to support Sales and Marketing plans for enterprise, national, and regional customers across the PepsiCo portfolio. This approach allows us to build best-in-class capabilities, develop deep functional expertise, and offer focused programs to drive growth with our customers. The Demand Xcelerator will help PepsiCo provide our customers cutting edge data and insights, as well as, personalized solutions to drive incremental growth for both our customers and PepsiCo
The Online Omnichannel Grocery Channel is one of the fastest growing segments in the CPG industry. PepsiCo expects to grow online grocery channel sales to greater than $1.0B over the next 5 years. The Senior Category Analyst directly supports the Director of Insights for the Walmart Inc. eCommerce team.
This is a new role and will provide a great opportunity for someone to come in and write the path for how PepsiCo leans into dotcom category analytics. This role will be critical in helping to elevate the omnichannel approach and way of thinking within the organization. It will help do so by developing our foundational data and reporting platforms while driving analytics that uncover category and business growth opportunities.
- Develop and maintain our weekly POS dashboards in Tableau that service both the eComm & brick & mortar teams. Interpret the results and share key findings with the team.
- Deliver on-going eComm analytical support to the eCommerce and B&M teams across all PepsiCo categories for the five Walmart, Inc eCommerce platforms: Walmart.com, Walmart OGP, Sams.com, Sam’s Club Pickup and Jet.com.
- Support key analytics projects including but not limited to: APT test & learn, Numerator Shopper panel analysis and OGP data initiatives.
- Help own our master custom attribution file and communication of changes with the Global eComm team in NYC.
- Leverage additional non-traditional insights tools such as Content Analytics and see how best to share learnings with team.
- Proactively identify business issues with appropriate elevation to management that includes improvement recommendations.
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA a plus
- 2-4 years CPG industry preferred
- 2-4 years’ experience analyzing and interpreting data
- Experience with or interest in the eComm channel
- Working knowledge of syndicated scan and panel resources such as IRI or ACNielsen
- Experience with Walmart's Retail Link POS system & Sam’s Club Madrid system.
- Experience with Tableau software for POS dashboarding
- Strong math, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Solid organization, time-management and communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to collect, organize & interpret raw data into meaningful insights that support decision making.
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment where ambiguity and continual learning are fundamental components of the business.
- A high degree of personal motivation and ability to effectively work independently as well as collaboratively across multiple functions is necessary.
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement