The India Transformation Office (ITO) team is responsible for all aspects of project management to implement the 2019 India growth strategy aligned with the PEC—to triple the size of the business within 3 years to achieve $2B revenue. Primary responsibilities of the ITO include:
- Provide visibility and tracking for over 30 discrete workstreams across all functions over next 3-5 years
- Anticipate and manage complex interdependencies between workstreams, and proactively identify and resole conflicts by prioritizing actions, to ensure flawless overall implementation of the strategy
- Integrate front-line field execution KPIs into real-time dashboards presented to India and sector EC to ensure progress toward delivering the growth strategy
- Manage a cross-functional team of 6, flag variances in design and execution, drive course corrections
- Maintain constant external links (benchmarks, competitors, consultants, consumer facing) to ensure strategy implementation remains relevant to drive the growth strategy, advise and lead course correction for the EC
- Implement the India Transformation roadmap which includes designing, developing, implementing, and executing all transformation activities associated with optimizing the shape of the portfolio, the cost structure, improving the enabling capabilities and with the talent and culture of the organization.
- This includes partnering with the different functions within India and AMENA to execute the business strategies aligned with corporate objectives. The candidate must be able to map out and execute the “roadmap journey” with precision in addition to acting as a responsive partner, solving “real time” issues or opportunities as they arise.
- Implement optimization solutions including capability utilization of talent, organizational design, Go-To-Market, Sales transformation. In addition, s/he will lead the implementation the execution of capability transformation including commercialization, technological unlocks, and implementing the digitalization across the entire value chain.
- Identify the talent and culture change management strategies and recommendations to ensure all the transformation activities are enabled and optimized across the organization.
- On a day-to-day basis, manage the India transformation team. These responsibilities include recruiting, training, staffing and general motivation, and calibrating the individual performance of associates on the team – to build the team as a talent source for other business areas, such as finance, sales, marketing and general management.
- Determine the group’s focus, manage the workload, and review the project assessments upon their completion. The group’s mission is to carry out work that is of the highest impact and in the best interest of the corporation and shareholders – the key criteria by which the group’s success is defined.
- On a regular basis, partner with the AMENA sector leads across the organization to identify common challenges and opportunities, share relevant competitive performance information and drive improved talent management practices to continuously raise the bar on talent.
Job Type: Regular