Lead Trade Marketing to drive primary revenue, innovation revenue, distribution & share for foods across traditional and organized channels. This role has two focus areas:
- Customer Marketing - Media to Shelf execution of the category plans led by account and channel solves for Core and Innovation packs. This role is the bridge between the marketing plans and their on ground execution.
- Revenue Management - Revenue Management (RM) is a disciplined approach in driving sustainable profitable revenue growth and takes into consideration. RM has 5 levers - Pricing, Pack Price, Trade Spend and Mix
The role is a member of the unit leadership team reporting to the Sales Director of the region
- Delivering primary revenue targets for foods as per AOP.
- Deliver trade spends (cost) as per AOP
- Delivers Brand/Package distribution per AOP for Core and Innovation packs
- Deliver Premiumization Revenue as per AOP
- Share: Build necessary plans to consistently grow market share for Foods in each category.
- Execution: Driving team to ensure market execution to increase EDGE scores for Foods consistently.
- Customer Focus: Work with teams to develop account / channel specific strategies, standards for merchandising, range, promotions, pricing and communicates the same to the field
- Performance Management: Lead the team in the execution of AOP programs, including the preparation & implementation of marketing initiatives & service
- Channel pricing ladder: ensure spends hygiene across channels - Retail, Wholesale, Spoke, Organized trade for all packs
MBA with Sales exp of 3-6 yrs of exp in Sales.Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular