PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
We’re looking for a high performing Finance Systems Analyst to join our Commercial Service Delivery team based in Green Park, Reading. PepsiCo UK is undertaking a significant Finance Transformation journey: system standardization, digital dashboards and web-based planning solutions to drive efficiency, agility and far greater transparency. Unlocking the PepsiCo Way to truly Act as Owners by moving from insight to action.
Underpinning all of this is the need to have robust financial data integrity, and the Finance System Analyst role will play a pivotal role in achieving this. This role offers a fantastic opportunity to influence and collaborate across a number of functions and levels within the PepsiCo system and become an integral part of the PepsiCo system transformation.
- Administration of the Sales Forecasting System (known as ‘Optimus’, or ‘CAS’) for Walkers, Quaker and Tropicana.
- Timely and accurate creation of new products in the system, including selling price, cost of goods, seasonality, cannibalisation, authorisation lists, etc .
- Set up of the system for following year, to include customer hierarchy, pack price amendments, de-seasonalised baselines .
- Connect with supply chain finance to sense check and challenge cost of goods before loading into system, highlight key changes to commercial finance teams.
- Run forecast cuts at month end and quarterly forecasts. Load overlays as necessary, liaising with Forecasting & Reporting (‘F&R’) teams.
- Close links with sales p administrator to ensure Sales Forecasting System and GL are aligned.
- Provide ad-hoc support to F&R analysts, for example assistance with standard reporting and production of data books.
- Maintenance of the product database (held in Excel) for all 3 BUs. Ensure that the database remains secure and available on Teams for colleagues to view when needed. New SKUs will be added e.g. NPD / TRDUs and SKUs amended if needed. Close working relationships will need to be formed with the F&R Teams and strong communication skills will be required.
- Maintenance of Sales BOM file for all 3 BUs – this will involve getting the Volume, Net Revenue (NR) and COGS splits from different parts of the business for each component of the complex SKU (e.g. TRDUs, mixed multipacks).
- Running Alteryx workflows for Product file and Sales BOM file on an at least weekly basis, interpreting and resolving any errors.
- Communicating with Infosys (Mosaic system support), raising tickets for any issues discovered.
- Requesting new flavours from the ESSA / Global teams if needed, in a timely manner.
- Maintain VAT rates by SKU in P&L section of TM1 for any new SKUs.
Qualifications & Requirements
Job share arrangements could be considered for this role. Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.