PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
We’re looking for a high performing Business Relationship Manager to join our IT Team based in Green Park, Reading. The post holder will manage client relationships and all aspects of technology delivery and support for the UK&I supporting/enabling functions. This includes overall responsibility for IT delivery and budgets, agreement of funding source, and timing of delivery for projects/programs to drive business value.
- Build strong relationships with business partners and ensures business and IT strategies/plans are aligned
- Identify opportunities for IT to enable business growth and productivity
- Represent IT in relevant cross-functional business forums and steering committees
- Build strong relationships with IT delivery and support teams and external technology vendors
- Manage Service Level Agreement (SLA) negotiations to ensure optimum service / cost is achieved
- Drive pre-project business solution selection through engagement with Solutions and Architecture teams
- Manage the input into PSP/AOP processes for projects <$50M budget
- Perform cost-benefit analysis of new business initiatives in the area of responsibility
- Bring industry relevant digital innovation to business thinking, infuse digital technology to all aspects of back office capability development.
- Value planning and realization: ensure winning business case is present for IT initiatives. Partner with customer groups and cross-functional teams to develop value management plan in project proposals, ensure value realization plans during projects, and help business to monitor value realization post implementation.
- Quality of business partnership and client satisfaction with overall IT service delivery, time-to-market, and cost efficiency.
- As a member of the UK&I IT leadership team, contribute to overall organizational health and talent management and lead initiatives which are part of the department’s agenda. Support BRM Director in all aspect of practice management, including financial planning, cost optimization, succession planning, talent development, team activities.
Qualifications & Requirements
Job Type: Pipeline
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.