The Sr. Manager will be responsible for establishing and executing a learning strategy that enhances the skills, knowledge and capabilities of employees that enables them to add value and drive competitive advantage to the organization. This position will partner with HR and Business leaders to define learning and leadership priorities, with a focus on Sales & Delivery, General Manager and Supply Chain functions. This position will need to manage cross functional teams and bring forward best-in-class learning solutions and content/curriculum curation that meets the needs of adult learners. This position will need to diagnose opportunities, conduct learning needs analysis and provide solutions to enable functional excellence. This includes a variety of projects in areas such as: learning needs assessment and strategy development, instructional/content/curriculum design and development, consulting, facilitation, onboarding, adult learning theory, and innovative learning technology.
- Develop strategy, framework and content/curriculum for Sales & Delivery, General Manager and Supply Chain functions.
- Work closely with HR and business leaders to address development gaps, and design and execute high-impact and scalable learning experiences informed by business needs
- Focus on designing and developing a curriculum that is both comprehensive, able to be tailored to individual client needs, but also scalable.
- Facilitate and engage functional subject matter experts to capture knowledge and expertise and translate into learning solutions.
- Drive consulting projects with internal clients and HR business partners, that include conducting needs analysis, assessing gaps, and providing solutions that address needs, especially as it refers to functional excellence
- Stay up to date on trends and best practices to improve performance and engage the modern learner, incorporating innovative solutions into content design and development recommendations
- Design, evaluate, and monitor the effectiveness of programs and follow-up support tools/processes; build and execute a measurement strategy to align program outcomes with business impact
- Drive other OD related consulting and project work and group facilitation opportunities as assigned
- Minimum of 9 years of HR/OD/L&D experience or consulting experience with strong knowledge and working experience with learning and development, curriculum and instructional design
- Bachelor's Degree in Organizational Development and Leadership - or - Industrial/Organizational Psychology- or - Human Resources Management
- MS in HR, Adult Learning, Org Development and Leadership or other related field preferred
- Strong knowledge and experience with design thinking, instructional design, learner analysis and the end-to-end learning process i.e. learning evaluation and needs assessment, program design, develop and delivery
- Ability to interpret employee needs and translate these into a coherent program of work and actionable items
- Strong consultative and diagnostic skills
- Strong understanding of adult learning concepts and techniques
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment with the need to manage constant change, the ability to work through organizational complexity and ambiguity
- Ability to engage with client groups, including senior business leaders and senior HR leaders, to assess Learning and development needs and develop appropriate solutions
- Ability to influence through matrix organization and communicate effectively
- Strict attention to detail and ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks while meeting deadlines
- Able to work independently and as a member of a broader team
- Advanced facilitation skills with high comfort level of facilitating in small and large groups including Senior Leadership
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
- Savvy in learning technologies (Brainshark, Articulate Rise/360, LRS and LMS systems, etc.)
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement