PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
We’re looking for a high performing Supply Chain Finance Analyst to join our team based in Green Park, Reading. The role is responsible for leading projects designed to streamline, standardise and add value to the work of the UK Supply Chain Finance team.
- Support UK SCF Planning team with optimising/standardising reporting and forecasting needs
- Coordinate the productivity process, including communication of process, deadlines and targets
- Challenge productivity and project expense with site teams ensuring robust financials and accurate forecasting
- Reporting and analysis of commodity price variances for the UK manufacturing sites.
- Coordination of the forecasting and AOP process for commodities in conjunction with global procurement, including managing reconciliations and allocations to business units
- To identify and transfer best practices and ways of working between sites
- Work with SAP project lead to roll out business unit cube across the team, looking for opportunities to optimise and standardise processes
- Deliver tactical projects to support the team’s service to its customers
Qualifications & Requirements
Job Type: Pipeline
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.