The Global Procurement Director, Rigid Packaging is responsible for leading the development and implementation of progressive sourcing strategies that deliver quality supply, measurable cost efficiencies, industry-leading innovation and more sustainable solutions in the procurement of plastic bottles and preforms. The selected candidate will also be responsible for the management and professional development of 3-5 direct reports.
- 10+ years of relevant experience; direct experience in the development and commercialization of rigid packaging materials preferred
- Undergraduate degree in Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Packaging Engineering, Finance and/or Business required; a MS or MBA is preferred
- Demonstrated record of accomplishment in negotiating complex contracts and supplier relationship management
- Advanced analytical skills with thought leadership to drive strategy development and execution
- Deep expertise in financial business case analysis and cost modeling
- Thorough knowledge of strategic and tactical project management concepts, methodologies, tools, standards, and procedures
- Strong alignment skills with the ability to communicate vision and gain alignment with senior management both internally and externally
- Proven decision-making, problem solving skills, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement