The High Risk Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for communicating with customers to collect invoices, identify and analyze issues with financial operations and solve customer concerns in a timely and effective manner. A balance between maintaining relationships and timely payments is imperative. They will contribute to the success of PepsiCo by driving cash flow and mitigating credit risk.
- Associates Degree and/or 1+ years of experience in Accounting or Finance related field (Required)
- 4 Year Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting (Preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Results oriented with a demonstrated ability to work independently and execute on goals with little supervision
- High level of attention to detail and organizations skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Creative thinking leveraging technology to drive process improvements
- Proficiency in MS Office applications; (must be intermediate or higher in Excel skills)
- Experience with Accounting Systems and AR modules
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement