PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
We're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
At Canada, we believe our people are at the core of our business. As a Sales Representative you will have the opportunity to work for a company that truly believes it’s only as great as its people. We strive to build rewarding careers and develop our Talent by providing clear career growth with ample room for development. Success is fostered through passionate teams, dedicated people and a supportive environment.
Are you someone who……..
Is driven to achieve top results? Likes to take a direct, hands-on approach to problem solving? Thrives in a challenging & fast-paced environment?
………PepsiCo has the right opportunity for you!
The Sales Representative contributes to the success of the PepsiCo Canada by maximizing business growth through the acquisition of profitable Frito-Lay, Quaker products and vending customers such as restaurants, bars and parks.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Prospect and acquire new food service accounts using customized sell in presentations
- Build current business base by responding to customer calls and resolving issues
- Convert local and national business accounts ensuring marketing equipment and product placement
- Identify and align resources required to support account execution
- Achieve food service sales volume, revenue, and profitability goals for the assigned territory
- Provide superior customer service
- Ensure Merchandising standards are executed in all accounts
- Activate local marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance
- Monitor and report on competitive activity
Required Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- Working towards completion of a Bachelor degree in Marketing
- Involvement in extracurricular activities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Results oriented with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Hold a valid driver’s license and have a clean driving record
- Ability to work independently and under minimal supervision
- Relevant work experience or equivalent mix of education and experience
Job Type: Pipeline