- Reports to direct Marketing Manager and executes brand strategy for the MAPS Flavors Carbonated Soft Drinks (FCSD) Beverage portfolio in alignment with bottler and Regional Marketing Team (RMT)
- Flavors CSD brands are the following: Mountain Dew, 7up, Mirinda & Mug; MAPS consists of Malaysia, Singapore, Mongolia, East Timor, Brunei
- Develop local marketing calendar (including promotional campaigns and tactical plans) to meet Annual Operating Plan (AOP) targets, in consultation with Beverages Head of Marketing & bottler Marketing team
- Be the owner of implementing strategy and execution of Flavors CSD brand activation
- Manage/monitor Advertising & Marketing (A&M) budget to ensure spending within approved limits.
- Consolidate marketing-related reports and present to leadership team
- Custodian of all internal controls processes, specifically on the Marketing Funds Authorisation Request (MFAR) system & work with Finance to ensure proper tracking of expenses
- Supports direct Marketing Manager on developmental work on new product/innovation – includes packaging, product, research, pricing. Liaise with relevant parties (RMT, R&D, Insights, Legal, Operations)
- Agency management – liaise & drive projects with multiple agencies (media, creative, research, advertising), ensure on-ground activation of all events/campaigns in accordance with plan.
- Research – analyse category trends & competitive trends (Nielsen)
- Training – conduct on-boarding sessions for new joiners
- Manage product samples – Conduct internal taste tests, maintain packaging files
- 3-4 years experience in a Marketing role in an FMCG environment
- Experience working in a matrix organization
- Able to manage multiple and sometimes conflicting agendas/requirements
- Thinking Out of the Box, passion to learn & stretch
- Must be a self-starter, able to take up projects independently and develop own KPIs to achieve overall business results
- Good interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
- Experienced in writing marketing briefs for specific media placements, promotions, sponsorships, research, etc.
- Must be organized, proactive, persistent, persuasive, patient, and meticulous.
Job Type: Regular