Imagine What Can Happen When YOUR “Can-Do” Attitude MEETS OUR Iconic Brands
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
PepsiCo continues to be at the forefront of the category’s share leader and growth driver. We’re excited to see what we can accomplish with your skills, ideas, and perspectives. Are you in?
What’s Your Role?
The Sales & GTM Technology Manager role is critical for the successful sustainment, enhancement and implementation of the next wave of Sales Transformation capability within our Retail Sales and GTM organization. We implemented an integrated end-to-end solution that digitally connects the organization, simplifies the work, and provides a holistic view of the business in a mobile platform tailored to a user’s area of responsibility. This role is responsible for providing on-going support for the Retail business processes and applications as well as driving future capabilities within a suite of desktop and mobile tools.
The role will be pivotal in creating, designing, developing and facilitating the agenda for the next phase of capability with a focus on driving adoption, harmonizing processes, functions and user experiences, as well as driving future innovation and analytics. The role actively works with both the Business and IT teams to solicit feedback, identify opportunities, and drive solutions.
As a subject matter expert, the role is also responsible for supporting and driving change management and training across various levels of the organization leveraging multiple digital vehicles in addition to live forums. The role is expected to leverage the in-depth understanding of business processes and supporting applications to drive adoption and relate the technology to the Retail Sales and Field Operations teams.
This role is high visibility with exposure across the organization and provides ample opportunity to gain experience with technology that supports multiple facets of our Sales and GTM teams.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise on functionality and role of a proprietary CRM solution and related business processes designed for Retail Sales & GTM teams.
- Partner with peers to facilitate prioritization, business requirements, test execution and implementation plans for supported applications in line with annual business objectives and in alignment with cross-functional stakeholders (Sales, Finance, Field Operations, IT)
- Partner with Capability teams to Design, Develop and Deploy enhanced training for supported applications
- Measure and drive improved user adoption of deployed technologies
- Assist in driving change management, training, adoption & communication plans
- Lead round table forums to solicit feedback and identify both application and process improvements that complement the selling process, minimize administrative distractions, drive efficiencies, and enhance the functional end-user experience across Retail & GTM
- Leverage project management skills to develop and execute special projects as they arise
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 5+ years sales, operations, or field support experience; Consumer Packaged Goods experience preferred; Direct Store Delivery (DSD) experience a plus
- Must be capable of managing multiple projects at once and able to prioritize/adapt quickly
- Requires advanced analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills as well as great attention to detail
- Must be proficient with Microsoft applications including PowerPoint and Excel and able to utilize advanced functions; experience with additional Microsoft Office 365 applications preferred
- Quickly able to understand new tools and processes in order to clearly convey merits and train others
- Results-oriented with the ability to work well under pressure, independently and against deadlines in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of personal motivation
- This role requires a collaborative team player that has demonstrated excellent communication skills and the ability to positively interact and influence peers and associates across various organizational levels and functions.
- High energy individual with a commanding presence and demonstrated experience Presenting or delivering Training is preferred
- Must be willing and able to travel 15% of the time
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement