- To ensure that company receives payments for goods and properly records the transactions. The duties and responsibilities of this position require not only a knack for numbers, but also attention to detail and well-developed organizational skills.
- Provide the information from responsible account to manager.
- Perform monitoring and problem solving
- To ensure that company receives payments for goods and properly records the transactions by prepare bills and invoices for sales for collection
- Perform monthly closing of accounts under responsibility, namely AR collection, Withholding Tax, FI invoice, Bad Debt reserve
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliation and breakdown of own accounts for reviewing within 2 working days
- Communicate with sales team for billing and collection process, pending payment customer and report to Accounting Manager-Credit Control
- Reports detailing paid and unpaid invoices and other accounts receivable activity to Accounting Manager-Credit Control
- Minimum 4 years experience in Finance or Accounting
- Good understanding of the Local Laws and Regulations, International Accounting Standards as well as company policy.
- Good working knowledge of accounting software preferably
- Good communication (Thai & English)
- Good computer literature in Microsoft office (Excel, Word)
- Knowledge in SAP.
Job Type: Regular