Join our fast-paced, driven team of Flavor Technologists as they focus on delivering global and regional beverage innovation.
In the role of Flavor Development Senior Technician, you will support flavor innovation, brand stewardship, PGCS and regulatory issue resolution.
- Successfully deliver flavor systems in support of global beverage innovation
- Provide flavor formulation support by accurately preparing flavor prototypes and flavor concentrates
- Safely compound flavor formulas for beverages with speed and precision
- Leverage interpersonal skills to work effectively with various stakeholders internal and external to PepsiCo R&D (vendors, Flavor QC, Product Development)
- Maintain a well-organized inventory of raw materials, finished flavors and supplies
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly develop a strong understanding of R&D systems, processes and documentation
- Active communication with vendors to obtain keys or finished flavors to drive project success
- Order and submit raw materials and/or finished flavors for analytical and sensory evaluation via Flavor QC
- Co-lead the management and processes for Flavourbank
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing, including documenting lab work accurately into a documentation system in a timely and organized manner
- Responsible for general maintenance and support activities in the laboratory, including raw material inventory and equipment
- Ability to manage multiple project tasks to support different Product Development innovation needs
- Ability to quickly learn and demonstrate proper laboratory techniques
- Keep documentation up to date, organized and accurate
- BS in a Scientific Field, 0-1 years industry experience
- Ability to execute bench work, competency in bench-scale equipment usage
- Computer Skills such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Work effectively in a team environment
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement