Imagine What Can Happen When YOUR “Can-Do” Attitude MEETS OUR Iconic Brands
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
As part of PepsiCo’s commitment to encouraging people to live healthier, we're committed to delivering products that offer more nutritional benefits while maintaining the same great taste, value and convenience that consumers love in our brands. This includes the establishment of North America Nutrition, a division that is charged with creating nutrition synergies within our Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Naked Juice and KeVita portfolios to drive continued growth.
PepsiCo continues to be at the forefront as the category’s share leader and growth driver. We’re excited to see what we can accomplish with your skills, ideas, and perspectives. Are you in?
What’s Your Role?
The Sales Sr Analyst will Collaborate with category/sales & field teams in the areas of category and shopper Insights, assortment optimization, merchandising excellence and clustering initiatives across 3 IRI categories:
- Protein Shakes
- Protein Bars
- Protein Powders
- Identify, measure, and quantify marketplace trends and opportunities for 3 new categories
- Collaborate with the retailer (1 Kroger Category Manager) on Learning Agenda and lead account-specific analytics across 3 brands and 3 categories
- Provide support in the development of insights to Kroger to support selling initiatives, and gain alignment of major initiatives at multiple levels of the organization with 3 brand teams
- Muscle Milk, Evolve & Gatorade BU
- Performance decomposition across 3 Protein categories and provide Kroger with account/Division specific opportunities & action plans that drive sales growth
- Score carding, Pre/Post promo analysis, category assessment, market analysis, SWOT, strategic planning, and retail execution
- Be able to manage and submit all VAP open stock and display contracts throughout the year to efficiently track all activity and reduce chances of error. Maintain and submit all EDLC ongoing contracts
- Be able to manage and submit VAP forms (1285s, allocations forms, merchandising forms, Mega forms, Digital forms, Share Builder forms, price change forms, etc.) throughout the year
- Set up and submit items in 1WorldSync
- Manage the EDI process and ensure all List Costs are accurate within the Kroger system
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3+ years CPG Category Management experience preferred
- Experience with Kroger processes and systems preferred
- Experience with 84.51 preferred
- KOMPASS Experienced preferred
- Working knowledge of syndicated data via IRI and/or Nielsen preferred
- Understanding of shopper insights and panel data preferred
- Experience with Apollo and/or JDA Space Planning software preferred
- Must be capable of managing multiple projects at once and able to prioritize/adapt quickly
- Requires a high level of detail
- Must be proficient with PowerPoint and Excel, and able to utilize VLOOKUP’s and other critical formulas in Excel
- Capacity to work independently in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of personal motivation analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills as well as great attention to detail
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement