PepsiCo offers the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 different product lines that generate more than $1 billion in annual retail sales each. Our main businesses -- Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay, and Pepsi Cola -- also make hundreds of other enjoyable foods and beverages that are respected household names throughout the world.
The eCommerce channel is the fastest growing segment in the CPG industry. PepsiCo expects to grow channel sales to greater than $1.0B over the next 5 years. PepsiCo US eCommerce team is building capabilities that leverage strengths in eCommerce sales, distribution, digital marketing and product/package development to enhance online relevance and sustainable long term advantage.
The eCommerce Sales Manager will lead the online sales strategy and customer relationships responsible for driving the immediate/longer term PepsiCo agenda.
The role will have 3 key responsibilities:
- Own the eComm customer sales relationship for Peapod, HyVee and Meijer. Specific areas of focus will be managing relationships and capabilities to enhance shopper experience and accelerate growth
- Be a Team Leader. Effectively work with division finance, supply chain, operations, Go-To Market, aligning on priority projects/strategy to win in the space
- Leverage Omni Channel. Partner with Customer Teams to amplify & accelerate in-store agenda online via projects related to assortment, content, conversion
- Customer management experience – as evidenced by previous roles with responsibility for customer strategy and execution
- Marketing expertise – as evidenced by having supported the development and execution of marketing programs as well as partnering with brands on product innovation
- Cross-functional “literacy” – as evidenced by the ability to work with support functions such as Supply Chain and Finance in capacities ranging from customer planning to product innovation
- Planning skills - as evidenced by the capability to develop tools such as annual plans and forecasts that incorporate Sales and Marketing input
- Strong problem-solving capabilities – as evidenced by a track record of finding feasible solutions to complex problems, especially in an environment with incomplete information and tight timelines
- Strong analytical skills – as evidenced by high intelligence and previous ownership of comprehensive analytical tasks and projects
- Sound communication skills – as evidenced by the ability to educate and influence management and staff to act in the best interest of internal and external stakeholders through written and verbal communications
- Resilience – as evidenced by the courage maintain a positive attitude when faced with obstacles and the willingness to develop alternative approaches to overcome them
- Bias for action – as evidenced by a track record of taking decisions in to drive the interests of the business while still maintaining highest levels of rigor and compliance
- Talent Development - as evidenced by a track record of identifying, attracting and developing highly motivated and successful talent or elevating the capabilities of others through strategic development opportunities
- 7+ Yrs Sales and/or Marketing experience
- College degree (BS/BA minimum) - MBA strongly preferred
- Significant knowledge of digital/online space - ideally, but not required, have experience in an eCommerce environment
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Proven success gaining cross-functional alignment, ability to influence to gain project / program support
- Experience with the development of strategic business plan, annual operating plan tools and execution tactics, channel strategy development (preferred, not required)
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement