The Associate Supervisor of the Customer Data Management (CDM) team leads a team of seven associates who support Customer Data Management and Sales Tax activities across the entire Central Division and legacy Great Lakes Markets.
- Identify, create and validate all business process and requirements for data points
- Identify and maintain all data interdependencies between the various business processes and financial systems
- Create analytical reporting and exception reporting to validate and enforce business rules and monitor exceptions
- Maintain accurate and timely data points. Proactive review of data points for correct attributes, hierarchy and naming conventions
- Provide proactive analytics to provide timely, accurate and advanced business information to resolve issues or promote opportunities
- Tracks and designs departmental tools for timeliness, accuracy and efficiency for all related tasks
- Directs the selection, performance measurement, training and development of subordinate staff to maintain the functions of the department; create and validate all data requests to meet company guidelines
- Commitment to excellence in customer service
- Experience working as a change agent to influence Stakeholders to support and utilize knowledge-sharing tools and processes
- Strong work ethic, self-confidence, self-starter, highly motivated with the ability to work with minimal guidance
- High level of computer literacy with spreadsheets, database software and/or business systems (CMB, Office Suite, CETS, Tableau)
- Experience designing, implementing, integrating and sustaining effective processes
- Experience understanding key barriers to behavioral change and developing effective change management programs
- Proficient written and oral communications skills and the and the demonstrated ability to clearly, concisely and persuasively communicate oral and written messages consistent with company policy to both internal and external audiences using appropriate tone, grammar and word usage
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement