The Business Process Control (BPC) Team is responsible for managing and monitoring overall control performance across Quaker Foods North America (QFNA) and PepsiCo Beverages North America (PBNA). The national BPC team covers PBNA field and headquarters locations and processes across the United States as well as QFNA locations in the United States and Canada – working closely with business partners and other functions to ensure sustainable business process controls and a strong overall control environment.
The PBNA Central Division consists of 76 locations across 10 markets and includes both PBC and Gatorade manufacturing plants, company-owned and 3rd party warehouses and other sales-related facilities spanning the central United States.
The L9 Associate Control Manager is accountable for managing the Control performance across the PBNA Chicagoland Market, which includes two PBC manufacturing locations and multiple plant-attached and satellite warehouses. The Associate Manager must be able to demonstrate the ability to test and evaluate the effectiveness of both operating and financial controls and be able to teach and train field employees on training deficiencies identified during the testing. The Associate Manager will be wired to multiple locations as noted above and be able to ensure that locations are following PBNA Standard Operating Policies and procedures. The Associate Manager will be responsible for training and onboarding key Location Process Owners (LPOs) from a control standpoint as well as working with locations on the timely and accurate completion of Location Control Assessments (LCAs)
- Responsible for independent control testing at assigned locations across the Central Division
- Responsible for facilitating semi-annual Location Control Assessments at each wired location in conjunction with LPOs and site leadership
- Partnership with location and market leadership to identify risks and address control deficiencies
- Support of period, quarter and year-end activities from a business process control standpoint
- Support of control-related SpeakUp investigations
Skills & Capabilities:
- Overall strong control, finance and supply chain acumen
- Solid business partner
- Strong verbal and written communication skill to effectively collaborate with all levels of management across PBNA
- Process driven individual with ability to operate in mild ambiguity with limited guidance
- Proven ability to hit deadlines on time with high quality of work
- Results-oriented, innovative thinker with a focus on continuous improvement
- Proven team player and positive contributor to a broader team
- Bachelor degree in finance, accounting, management, business, logistics, or supply chain management
- Minimum of five years’ experience in the area of audit, accounting, finance and/or operations (or applicable business experience in the bottling, distribution or logistics space)
- Ability to travel within the assigned market up to 30% for day trips (with occasional yet infrequent need to travel to travel beyond the market overnight as the needs of the Division require - approximately 5%)
- Working understanding of PBNA supply chain processes
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Power Point
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement