The HIVE is a group within PepsiCo with the mission of creating and nurturing rising, trend-forward, high-potential brands. The HIVE brand teams will build compelling new-to-the-world brands by leveraging relevant PepsiCo resources matched with the power of their entrepreneurial spirit, to build brands and new capabilities for the broader company.
HIVE Brand teams are structured as lean entrepreneurial teams – empowered to take risks and operate outside of bureaucracy to move with agility, test and learn – running a brand end-to-end.
As the Brand's Commercialization Manager you will serve as the brand team’s lead on all commercialization activities by being a conduit to broader PepsiCo’s operations teams. You will liaise with PepsiCo's operational functions (procurement, product development, packaging, quality assurance, nutritional sciences, co man’s, internal and external SC/GTM etc.) and the Brand Team to project manage product/innovations commercialization, manage production, logistics, and all associated processes with the goal of delivering the optimal consumer experience with speed and agility.
- Liaises between the Brand team and all Ops related functions (procurement, product development, packaging, quality assurance, nutritional sciences, co man’s, internal and external SC/GTM etc.)
- Drives forecasting by bringing together key stakeholders and needed inputs
- Maintains clear understanding of finished goods inventory (across all locations) and leads communication to key stake holders and action planning accordingly
- Ensures flawless logistics from production site to sales/distribution centers
- Project manages overall timeline and process for new brand innovation from end-to-end
- Champions continual improvement in our supply chain process by analyzing the established process and applying pragmatic solution centric thinking
- Manages marketing collateral and sampling logistics (warehousing, fulfillment, etc.)
- Aid in production and printing process and ensures key team members are engaged where needed
- Partners with Supply Chain and R&D to generate key reports and analyzes KPIs (service levels, forecast accuracy/variability, etc.) to find trends, opportunities, and flag potential risks
- Strives to serves as Brand’s SME on product, as well as supply chain and commercialization process (proactively educating and communicating updates in regulations/requirements, changes in process, etc.)
- Effectively communicates key updates, challenges, and roadblocks to avoid operational set backs
- Lives the brand!
- Bachelors Degree
- Strong collaboration skills with large, cross functional team
- Track-record of effectively managing projects to complete multiple, time-sensitive projects and competing priorities with minimum guidance
- Successful product commercialization experience – including co-man operations
- Experience/exposure to multiple parts of CPG value chain – especially Make, Move
- Ability to cross-functionally partner with and influence/inspire key decision makers in the organization
- Comfort with ambiguity as demonstrated by being able to adapt in less-structured environments
- Ability to develop process and recommendations to address brand’s operational needs
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves or stretch to take on anything the brand needs to succeed
- Strong ability to influence
- Excellent organization, presentation, and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint required
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement