Based out of our China office for Asia, Middle East and North Africa, the purpose of this job is to support myBUY programming China, by providing Subject Matter Expertise in area of: Project Leadership for the region, P2P Process execution, Contents & Catalogues Build-up, Supplier Enablement in Ariba.
- Be a Project Lead for procure to pay platform in China. Manage and Lead end to end myBUY solution in the region by Content build-up and Supplier enablement.
- Partner with business to identify top suppliers by category and develop the enablement strategy for contracts or catalogs
- Partner with business to map spend categories to the to-be process enablement
- Implements catalog content setup, validation, publication for punch-outs and internal catalogs
- Lead myBUY global P2P process in region; identify gaps and implement actions plan when required.
- Partner with BIS to ensure smooth interface and integration of regional SAP/system with Ariba technology.
- Be an active member of myBUY project team who’ll communicate regional priorities effectively. Ensure project activities are implemented in region in timely manner.
- Effectively communicate on project progress to Executive Lead and to key stakeholders
- Manage business challenges and escalations in a proactive and structured manner
- Develop own professional learning of SAP/Ariba products/technologies and solutions.
- Enable, mentor and coach subordinates & cross-functional team members.
- Build strong internal relationships within the regional stakeholders and with project team
- Identify productivity imitates and partner with procurement to deliver the savings
- 7-8 years of procurement experience in a global FMCG
- Solid 5 years of experience in procurement project management & implementation of procurement tools & system
- Exposure of building procurement catalogues & Supplier Enablement ideally in Ariba
- Thorough understanding of P2P Processes, controls and compliance.
- Ability to engage with dispersed business stakeholders; must have strong persuasive skills
- Have worked as virtual project team member and understand the dynamics of operating in matrix organization
- Business or Engineering degree, Masters preferred.
Differentiating Competencies Required:
- Able to communicate P2P project needs to suppliers as well as to internal stakeholders
- Effective people leader including ability to lead cross functional teams
- Track record of being able to drive cross-functional support and resources for projects to deliver results on time.
- Effective project manager who is able to articulate and escalate hurdles quickly and keep driving the projects forward.
- Strong collaboration/matrix management
- Understands and manages key business drivers
- High integrity: won’t compromise values to get results
Apply now and our recruitment team will be in contact!
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular