We are PepsiCo, one of the most iconic and recognized consumer brands around the world. With net revenues of over $65 billion and almost 300,000 employees worldwide, PepsiCo’s approach at work is full strength – never settling for second best. We Perform with Purpose. Because of that dedication, our Finance function is an essential piece of our strategic vision. That means PepsiCo is equally committed to helping people lead healthier lives and providing a safe and inclusive work environment for our employees to grow personally and expertly.
We are cuurrently looking for high calibre individuals who can combine critical thinking, analytical skills and pragmatic business sense to join our team in Madrid or Barcelona. Revenue management sits right at the heart of our business and is critical to our success. This team leads our strategic agenda within the South West Europe Region (SWER) and has a high profile within PepsiCo, reporting into the SWER CFO with significant exposure to our SWER Executive team.
Your role will be to lead a team of 2 people in defining our commercial policies and work in strategic initiatives. You will develop plans that grow our business, whilst balancing profit & share performance by making recommendations and managing execution through our commercial teams. Given the level of change currently impacting SWER Grocery, this role is increasingly critical in guiding our commercial decision making within the context of an uncertain marketplace.
Success will require working with a variety of internal partners including Sales, Marketing, Commercial Finance, Shopper / Consumer Insights and Operations as well as with external research and consultancy partners. PepsiCo has historically used our Revenue management team to recruit talent from top tier consultancies and business schools. This role offers an ideal platform to transition into an operating role following experience in consulting or a strategy role in industry.
Define our trade spend strategy:
• Understand customer / competition landscape and partner with sales directors to define each channel commercial policy
• Actively participate in commercial plans development, ensuring company’s strategic decisions are enabled by our trade spend policy
• Identifying where we have opportunities within specific retailers and channels to optimize our trade spend into savings or more sales
• Ensure accurate net price balance between channels resulting in maximum realization for PepsiCo and fair margin to customers
• Work closely with European center of excellence team in cross market strategic initiatives.
Deliver strategic projects:
• Support the trade terms and promo management automation agenda
• Execute strategic deep dives in ad hoc subjects related to growth and margin opportunities or risk mitigation
• Lead the trade spend agenda in company wide projects (e.g. perfect store).