This role will develop & support mobile applications for Pepsi Foods North America (PFNA) front-line sales associates.
The PFNA Go-To-Market program has multiple mobile applications running in production and currently being developed. This role will participate in the development and support of those applications. Development activities will focus on iOS applications (e.g. Growth Order, SalesHub). Support activities will focus on HH4, Growth Order, and SalesHub.
- Participate in a Scrum team to deliver high-quality code
- Participate in SAFe team ceremonies (daily stand-up, planning sessions, etc.)
- Provide estimates for development tasks
- Provide progress updates to the team while working tasks
- Research and troubleshooting issues in QA and production
- Learn & apply PepsiCo standards and best practices
- Take direction from senior team members to grow design & development skills
- Bachelor Degree required
- 2+ years of development experience required; C# preferred
- Xamarin knowledge a plus
- Debugging and problem-solving experience
- Familiarity with PepsiCo or Frito-Lay North America (FLNA) domain preferred
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement