The North Division Commercial Revenue Strategy Analyst will act as a key contact for the Commercial Revenue Management team. The Commercial Revenue Strategy Analyst will provide overall support for the Division pricing strategy and Annual Operating Plan (AOP), along with ad hoc requests and analytics.
- Support Division customer pricing strategy, decisions and execution
- Analyze marketplace pricing strategy by customer and channel
- Develop local pricing playbooks by geography (targets, guardrails, insights)
- Engage with Sales teams on customer pricing throughout AOP/QBP and in year changes for Division owned customers
- Provide ad-hoc projects and analysis as requested
- Interface with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment on pricing decision impact across multiple stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Experience with financial modeling
- 2+ years of analyst experience preferred
- Detailed oriented with a commitment to accuracy
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions and processes
- Ability to function well in a team environment
- Strong communication skills to manage information gathering requests
- Results oriented with the ability to complete assignments in a timely manner
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint with the ability to quickly learn various in-house software applications
- Aptitude to work with minimal supervision
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement