It's an exciting time to be part of PepsiCo as we create a stronger, faster, and better version of our business. To accomplish this, we need to build and strengthen critical capabilities such as Commercial Revenue Management. Pricing is a powerful lever to grow top and bottom line results and ultimately “Win with Purpose.” As we invest to become more competitive, the Revenue Management team is expanding and integrating into the commercial organization to support PepsiCo Beverages North America’s growth plans to win in the marketplace. Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
The West Division Commercial Revenue Strategy Director will lead the development of the multi-year revenue management strategy for the entire West Division of PBNA across our portfolio of beverage brands. The director will lead a team of analysts to perform insightful analysis and develop recommendations for revenue strategy growth across categories, channels (Small Format, Large Format and Foodservice) and customers. The position will provide sophisticated analytics and insights to shape future revenue strategy actions. You will not only help optimize our existing portfolio of brands, but also identify opportunities for innovation to deliver future growth.
This is an opportunity to lead pricing and promotional strategy for the PepsiCo Beverage Sales Team while developing broader commercial management skills. To succeed it will be critical that you partner effectively across functions including sales, commercial planning, finance, go-to-market and marketing.
- Lead development of annual & long-term revenue strategy by channel, category and region across the West Division in partnership with the commercial and finance teams
- Lead category and channel analytics to inform the revenue strategy including profit pool assessment, pack price architecture and trade program performance
- Lead the West Division pricing and package architecture development through analysis of market and competitive dynamics for both core and innovation products
- Develop trade terms / margin strategy and trade programs to support revenue strategy
- Develop local pricing playbooks by category and geography (targets, guardrails, insights)
- Deliver portfolio pricing recommendations to Senior Management, including deck analysis, creation and presentation
- Partner with sales and finance to develop and review quarterly and annual plans for key regional customers
- Collaborate and partner closely with cross-functional leaders at headquarters and in our division to ensure alignment on short and long term strategy and successful implementation of revenue management across our division
- Provide ad-hoc projects and analysis as requested
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 10+ years of progressive work experience and practical CPG exposure in at least one of the following: Revenue Management / Pricing, Insights and Analytics, Sales / Sales Strategy, Category Management, Financial Planning & Analysis, and/or Strategy consulting
- MBA preferred
- Prior Revenue Management / Pricing experience preferred
- Strong leadership skills: ability to direct activities of individual team members towards goals
- Strong analytical thinking skills and the ability to translate findings into actionable solutions and realistic recommendations; ability to understand, interpret and communicate complex data
- Results-oriented with ability to initiate and lead projects to completion; capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to communicate, collaborate, and influence effectively at all levels of the organization
- Able to establish and attain high standards for self and team; able to make decisions and solve problems
- Team player with the ability to excel in an agile, collaborative, and ambiguous environment
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint; knowledge of Tableau and/or statistical software a plus
- Experience with both syndicated (IRI) and in-house data platforms, preferred with the demonstrated ability to quickly learn new software application
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement